Medical Care> Medical Care > Medical Care
|Check-in Hours||Office Hours|
|07:50 ~ 17:30||08:30 ~ 17:30|
|09:00 ~ 18:00 (Dental Clinic)|
* Office hours or check-in time may change or close early depending on the circumstances of departments and doctors.
|Emergency Room||Open 24 hours 365 days|
|Dental Clinic||Every Thursday about 2 hours night extended care(18:00 ~ 20:00)|
Guidance on medical treatment procedure
is not made
|If undergoing treatment
for the first time (new disease)
|If treated previously (re-examination and treatment)||
|In the event of provisional reservation,
or making reservation through phone or internet
Guidance on making reservation
|Reservation after outpatient medical treatment||Doctor (nurse) will input the time of the next medical treatment into the computer system|
|Reservation at the time of discharge from hospital||Pay the discharge fees first before receiving reservation card to be presented on the date of the reserved medical treatment
- Present registered receipt to unit nurse and wait until called.
- Receive treatment from doctor (examine, test, administration, appointment, etc.)
- Pay the costs of medical treatment through unmanned payment system, a device for issuance of prescription for purchase outside the hospital and outpatient counter after the completion of medical treatment by the doctor.
- Use of the unmanned payment system, a device for issuance of prescription for purchase outside the hospital: It can process credit card, collection of medical treatment cost and issuance of prescription for purchase outside the hospital simultaneously
- Outpatient counter: After having made payment with credit card / cash, you will receive the prescription for purchase outside the hospital
Examination (Reservation for examination: 063)250-2330, 2331)
- Those who are issued with examination prescription, make reservation or undergo examination after having checked the items of the examination reservation.
|Location of examination||Name of examination||Phone Number|
|Ultrasonography Room (breast)||1163|
|Ultrasonography Room (others)|
|Contrast medium imaging of large intestine (No. 13)||2144|
|Contrast medium imaging of small intestine (No. 12)|
|Nuclear Medicine Department||Bone Scan||1169|
|Renal scan (DMSA)|
|Gastrointestinal Endoscopy Center||Gastroscopy||1291|
|Cardiac Examination Department
(2nd Fl. of Emergency Center)
|24-hour blood pressure test||1302|
|Bronchial induced test||24-hour blood pressure test||1288|
* Reservation reception can be closed earlier, or the time of medical treatment can be changed depending on the situations of medical treatment department and the doctor in charge.
- Take care of your health by paying attention to the doctor prescription.
- Those who made reservation for medical treatment (examination and tests, etc.) must visit the corresponding medical department or examination room on the reserved date and time.
- Patient who made reservation for endoscopy must pay the examination fees at the outpatient counter in order to undergo the corresponding examination.
- Once the hospitalization is decided after the medical treatment, you will receive a decision letter for hospitalization by the doctor in charge.
- After having completed the decision letter for hospitalization, please submit it to the hospitalization counter.
For night / holiday or emergency center patients, please present it to the emergency payment counter at the Emergency Center.
- Various signatures
Application to use superior hospital room: can be signed only by the corresponding person
- After the completion of the procedures for hospitalization, please submit the information sheet on the hospital room and patient's ID bracelet to the nurse.
- In the case of reserved hospitalization, you will undergo hospitalization procedure after having completed the decision letter for hospitalization and allocation of the hospital room in accordance with the corresponding and instructions of the doctor in charge.
* Preparations to be made at the time of hospitalization: Items such as toiletries, slipper, water cup, spoon and chopstick, etc. necessary during the hospitalization period
Hospitalized medical treatment fees
If the medical treatment fees are in excess of the prescribed amount of the hospital, interim payment for the medical treatment fees must be made to the hospitalization/discharge counter in accordance with the invoice for the medical treatment fees issued by the Administration Department.
- Compare the details of the medical treatment fees of the patient filed for discharge from the hospital with the contents in the medical treatment record (correct omission and errors, etc.)
- Patient for whom the examination is completed will be informed of the completion of examination and guidance on the payment of medical treatment fees through text message.